September 2022 Sales (LATEST)
Seiko Prospex Sumo Men's SBDC033 Watch
The Seiko Prospex Sumo Men's SBDC033 comes from Seiko's family of dive watches called, Sumo and is also known as Blumo for the striking blue color it has. It comes with a clean aesthetic without much details for its design, yet it's quite appealing with the pop of blue, especially on its sunray dial, which fascinatingly produces different shades of blue depending on the light and angle. This stunning watch runs with a reliable automatic movement that can be hand wound. Its automatic movement consists of 23 jewels and can store 50 hours of power reserve. This timepiece ticks all the boxes for the ideal dive watch. It's water resistant to 200 meters. It has a unidirectional bezel for keeping track of your time underwater. For visibility underwater, luminescence is present in the pip of the bezel at the 12 o' clock position, as well as in the hands and hour markers that were strategically designed large, also for visibility. And it's constructed with a screw-down crown and screw-down case back for withstanding the water during diving or any kind of water activity. One unique thing about its design is the sides of its case also act as a bezel guard, as it covers the sides of the case, which add to its resilience. As protection from scratches, the dial window is made with a durable Hardlex crystal. This trusty watch is not only good for diving but also makes a nice watch to wear with a casual attire or even a suit.
Value for Money
- It runs with a reliable automatic self-wind movement that can be hand wound.
- Its automatic movement is composed of 23 jewels and can store 50 hours of power reserve.
- The features it has that are good for diving are its 200-meter water resistance, uni-directional diving bezel with luminous pip at 12:00, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite, screw-down crown, and screw-down case back.
- It has Seiko’s trademark durability of a Hardlex mineral crystal that’s scratch resistant enclosing its dial.
- The sides of its case act as a bezel guard, as they cover the sides of the bezel. It also makes an easy operation in adjusting the bezel around the top and bottom parts of it.
- It has a clean aesthetic, which makes it legible for serving its purpose. And combined with a pop of blue in its bezel and dial, it’s overall a sophisticated striking watch.
- Date, hour, minute, second functions
- It’s prone to get hit or bumped, as it’s quite large and doesn’t always fit underneath a sleeve.
- The markers on the bezel aren’t exactly aligned with the markers on the dial.
Image Credits: Carousell, Rakuten, Watch It All About, Bezel and Barrel