September 2022 Sales (LATEST)
Seiko Seiko 5 Men's SNK809 Watch
The Seiko Seiko 5 Men's SNK809 Watch is a versatile timepiece with a rugged construction and a simplistic appeal good for matching with any outfit. This military-style watch runs with an automatic movement that has 40 hours of power reserve and 21 jewels. With its precise timekeeping, it provides the hours; minutes; and seconds. It also comes with a day of the week and date display. Composing its dial window is a Hardlex mineral crystal, a patent of Seiko that's made quite tough with scratch resistance. Making up its 37 mm-wide and 11 mm-thick case is an equally strong stainless steel that's also scratch resistant, as well as corrosive resistant. And going with its case is a sturdy canvas strap that's 17 mm in band width. In addition, it's water resistant to 30 meters, so it's protected from accidental splashes and contact with rain. Designed with a clean watch face in black together with a black canvas strap, the minimalist style of this watch makes it the perfect go-to watch for a simply chic look. A military-style automatic watch truly is convenient in features, as well as in precision. If you wish to utilize the benefits a military-style automatic watch can provide at just an affordable price, with this watch, you totally can.
Value for Money
- For an automatic watch with 21 jewels and an exhibition case back, it’s a budget-friendly watch, wherein you can get a bang for your buck with its versatility in function; ruggedness in construction; and simplistic aesthetic for matching with any outfit.
- Sufficient 40-hour power reserve
- Day of the week, date, hour, minute, and second functions
- Luminescent hands and markers
- It’s made with Hardlex crystal, Seiko’s trademark material they use for their dial windows that’s very much durable to resist scratches.
- Water resistance to 30 meters
- The luminescence for the seconds hand is placed on its tail instead of the pointer, so you may confuse the seconds for 30 minutes later.
- The strap isn’t too refined in construction. It tends to fray, which can make it uncomfortable to wear. But it can easily be fixed by burning them off through a few quick passes over a candle.
Image Credits: Watches You Can Afford, Watchient