September 2022 Sales (LATEST)
Seiko Prospex PADI Men's SRPA21K1 Watch
The Seiko Prospex PADI Men's SRPA21K1 Watch is a special edition watch brought forth in Seiko's collaboration with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI). This automatic watch ideally for diving is made with 200-meter water resistance, a reinforcement of a screw-down crown for preventing water damage, a unidirectional bezel for accurately measuring your time underwater, and large and luminous hands and hour markers for clear readability underwater. In regards to its automatic movement, it also has a manual winding capacity; it has 24 jewels embedded in it; and it can store up to 41 hours of power reserve. This watch accurately provides the hours, minutes, seconds, and stop second hand functions. It also displays the day of the week and date at the 3 o' clock position. As it's made with Hardlex crystal, a tough material Seiko provides for their watches' dial windows that's scratch-resistant, along with stainless steel for its case and bracelet that's also resistant to scratches, as well as corrosives, this watch is very much durable. In addition, it comes with an added reinforcement of magnetic resistance to 4,800 A/m. Its case is 44 mm wide and 13 mm thick. And its bracelet is 22 mm in width. Along with the cutting-edge technology it has been crafted with is a sophisticated aesthetic with a stunning combination of blue and red, which makes it rather striking. Whether for diving or for pairing with any outfit, this would make a great choice.
Value for Money
- For a watch made specifically for diving, this aesthetically pleasing watch designed with a pop of blue and red also makes a sophisticated timepiece.
- As a diver’s watch, it’s water resistant to 200 meters with a reinforcement of a screw-down crown for preventing water damage and comes with a unidirectional bezel for accurately measuring your time underwater.
- On its dial are large and luminous hands and hour markers for clear readability, especially underwater.
- Precise automatic movement with manual winding capacity and 24 jewels
- Sufficient 41-hour power reserve
- Day of the week, date, hour, minute, second, and stop second hand functions
- Seiko’s trademark Hardlex crystal, a tough material that’s scratch-resistant, encloses its dial.
- There’s an added reinforcement of magnetic resistance to 4,800 A/m.
- The pin and collar system of the bracelet is difficult to size, especially without the proper tools. Even so with the proper tools, it can still be a hassle.
- A common complaint from buyers is that in the bezel, there’s a lack of refinement in the construction. The bezel markers aren’t precisely in line with the markers on the dial, and it’s rather stiff.
Image Credits: WatchO, Nordwulf