Seiko Men's SKX007J1 Watch
The Seiko Men's SKX007J1 Watch is a precise automatic self-winding watch with features ideal for diving and more. Let us first dive into its features specifically for diving. It's water resistant to 200 meters. It has a screw-down crown for an added reinforcement for preventing water damage. Its unidirectional bezel comes handy for accurately measuring your time underwater. The large and luminous hands and hour markers on its dial make for clear readability underwater. And its strap is made of a material perfect for water activities, rubber. Furthermore, let us discuss its other features. The precise automatic self-winding movement it runs with has 21 jewels embedded in it and can store up to 40 hours of power reserve. The functions of this watch include the day of the week, day, hours, minutes, and seconds. Its composition of a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal dial window, stainless steel case, and rubber strap makes this watch durable. And it comes in a sleek design of all black for its dial, bezel top ring, and 22 mm-wide strap together with a 42 mm-wide, 13-mm thick, polished stainless steel case. If you're one who loves to go diving and also likes to keep a chic look, this watch would be suitable for you.
Value for Money
- Its water resistance to 200 meters, reinforcement of a screw-down crown for preventing water damage, unidirectional bezel for accurately measuring your time underwater, large and luminous hands and hour markers for clear readability underwater, and rubber strap make it excellent for diving.
- It comes in a sleek design, which makes it a great match for any outfit.
- Precise automatic self-winding movement with 21 jewels and sufficient 40-hour power reserve
- Day of the week, day, hour, minute, and second functions
- Its dial window is made with Seiko’s trademark durable scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Screwing in the crown is a bit hard.
- Buyers tend to complain that the bezel markers aren’t exactly aligned with the markers on the dial.
Image Credits: Twenty-Two Ten, Pass the Watch, ReseVordg