Seiko Prospex Samurai Men's SRPB51 Watch
The Seiko Prospex Samurai Men's SRPB51 Watch is a reliable timepiece in terms of timekeeping and diving with a modern aesthetic. This sleek timepiece designed with black and gray and a textured dial runs with a 41-hour power reserve, 23-jewel automatic self-wind movement that can also be hand wound and hacked. Specifically crafted to meet every diver's needs, this watch has a 200-meter water resistance; unidirectional bezel with a luminous pip; large and luminous hands and hour markers; screw-down crown; and screw-down case back. For the prevention of scratches, it is constructed with Seiko's very own material especially made durable to resist scratches called, Hardlex crystal for its dial window. With its chic modern design, this watch not only makes a great diver's watch but also a fabulous watch that'll match perfectly with your outfits, whether casual or more dressed up.
Value for Money
- This watch reliably provides the time with its automatic self-wind movement that stores 41 hours of power reserve and consists of 23 jewels. The movement can also be hand wound and hacked.
- It has a water resistance of 200 meters ideal for diving.
- It’s built strategically for an excellent diving experience with a screw-down crown, screw-down case back, unidirectional bezel with a luminous pip, luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite.
- Its sharp design in black and gray with a textured dial make a gorgeous and sophisticated appeal for the watch.
- There’s the durability Seiko never fails to provide with their trademark scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal enclosing its dial.
- Date, hour, minute, and second functions
- Although it has a sophisticated design, it’s rather bulky.
Image Credits: A Blog to Watch