Breitling Navitimer World Men's A2432212/B726BKLT Watch
Inspired by aviation and good for traveling, the Breitling Navitimer World Men's A2432212/B726BKLT Watch is a masterfully crafted timepiece with practicability and a classy appeal. It's a COSC chronometer-certified GMT watch, so it performs with high standard timekeeping precision, at the same time can provide you the time in any time zone. Available on its bidirectional bezel is a slide rule for airborne calculations. It also has a chronograph function and date display. A 42-hour power reserve, 25-jewel automatic self-wind movement powers this watch to run reliably. To protect it from scratches, it's made with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. And its water resistance to 30 meters protects it from splashes. This is the luxury watch fit for travels.
Value for Money
- This watch has the trademark timekeeping precision and functionality of Breitling, as it’s COSC chronometer certified and comes with useful features, such as its GMT features for indicating another time zone; slide rule in its bidirectional bezel for computing airborne calculations like fuel consumption, climbing times, and converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers; chronograph; and date display.
- An ample power reserve of 42 hours can be stored by its automatic self-wind movement. And it contains 25 jewels in its movement.
- The durable sapphire crystal composing its dial window prevents scratches.
- Its 30-meter water resistance prevents it from being damaged by splashes.
- In regards to the multiple functions it has, certain functions aren’t really that much of necessity when you don’t really have any concerns with time zones or airborne calculations.
- With the advancements in technology, there are devices available, wherein such information it supplies can also be provided without the need for familiarization of the particular watch complications.
- Although it’s multifunctional, this watch isn’t exactly the most legible.
Image Credits: Jomashop, Bucherer, Touch of Modern