Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44 Men's V1731110/BD74-109W Watch
The Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44 Men's V1731110/BD74-109W Watch is a timepiece that's solid in performance and exterior with a sleek style. This watch won't disappoint with its highly accurate timekeeping as a certified chronometer. And it comes handy with features including a unidirectional bezel, 200-meter water resistance, and date display. Making up its tough exterior is a carbon-coated titanium case; scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window; and military canvas strap. In addition, its screw-down crown and screw-down case back assure that this watch will not be damaged by any contact with water. This chic and durable watch is light on the wrist, as the material for the case is quite light. This highly functional timepiece masterfully crafted with sophistication is perfect for those who wish for something practical but high end.
Value for Money
- This automatic watch performs with high timekeeping precision standards as a COSC chronometer-certified watch.
- It has an automatic self-winding movement with an ample 42 hours of power reserve and 25 jewels.
- It also displays the date at the 3 o’ clock position.
- It has a durable exterior of a carbon-coated titanium case; scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window; and military canvas strap.
- In addition to the durability of its case, since it’s made of titanium, the material also makes the watch light on the wrist, as it’s lightweight.
- It also makes a piece of handy equipment for keeping track of flight and dive times with its unidirectional bezel marked with rider tabs.
- With its 200-meter water resistance; screw-down crown; and screw-down case back, this watch can withstand any water activity including diving.
- Its design is rather plain. Although there are some who opt for a minimalist design, this might not suit the taste of others.
Image Credits: Uhren2000, Watches Master, Prestige Time, Preston and Duckworth, Jewels Stock Touch of Modern