Breitling Superocean Men's A17365D1/C915-161A Watch
The Breitling Superocean Men's A17365D1/C915-161A Watch is a timepiece skillfully crafted with great timekeeping accuracy, superb diving functionality, and a gorgeous design of a blue sunray dial with a blue bezel to match. This diver's watch is a certified chronometer, so it won't let you down with its precision in timekeeping, which runs with a 40-hour power reserve; 25-jewel automatic self-winding movement. This watch also displays the date at the 3 o' clock position. Along with its 500-meter water resistance for diving are convenient features to aid in diving, such as its unidirectional rotating bezel with a luminescent pip and luminescent hands and hour markers on its dial, as well as a durable exterior highly resilient to water made with a screw-down crown and screw-down case back. Adding to its durability is the solid sapphire crystal that's scratch resistant enclosing its dial. With its high quality, this timepiece also comes with a high price. But it's worth it.
Value for Money
- As a COSC chronometer-certified watch, this diver’s watch with an automatic self-winding movement provides exceptionally accurate timekeeping corresponding to high precision standards.
- Its automatic movement has an ample power reserve of 40 hours and 25 jewels.
- Its water resistance to 500 meters allows diving to deep depths in the ocean.
- Its unidirectional rotating bezel with a luminescent pip along with its luminescent hands and hour markers on its dial aid a diver in his adventures underwater.
- It’s constructed conveniently with a screw-down crown and screw-down case back for preventing damage when underwater.
- Its dial window is pretty solid and can resist scratches, as it’s made with a durable sapphire crystal. It is also anti-reflective.
- Apart from the time, this watch also provides a date feature.
- Because it’s quite substantial at 42 mm in width; 13.3 mm in thickness; and 93.5 g in weight, it weighs a bit more than other watches but not too much to weigh your arm down.
- The top ring for its bezel is merely a hardened rubber, unlike those of some other fine watches, which are usually made of ceramic.
Image Credits: Goldsmiths, uboot1