Breitling Exospace Men's EB5510H1/BE79-201S Watch
The Breitling Exospace Men’s EB5510H1/BE79-201S Watch has a whole bunch of nifty features packed in a durable construction of a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal dial window, titanium case, and rubber strap with a sleek style. This watch won't disappoint, as it provides nothing but exceptionally precise timekeeping with its superquartz chronometer movement and trusty functions. It's an analog-digital watch that's battery operated and is rechargeable. Among its plethora of superb features, its highlights include the Bluetooth technology and smartphone pairing capability. These features allow data transfer and control of remote settings, such as time; date; and UTC time correction. This watch also provides a chronograph feature with lap & flight times, electronic tachymeter, countdown timer, count down/up clock with independent alarm, 7 daily alarms, flyback, UTC world time, and unidirectional bezel. With its backlight feature illuminating the dial, everything can be seen clearly, especially in the dark. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters, so it'll perform just fine in the water like during water activities like swimming and snorkeling. This watch would be suitable for those who go for practicability with an air of luxury.
Value for Money
- As a battery-operated superquartz chronometer movement watch, it has top-notch timekeeping precision and it’s rechargeable. A charging cable is included in the package.
- Its electronic & analog LCD digital display provides a legible view of the time both on its analog dial and digital subdial and other information readily available on its digital subdial such as the date, day, year, hour, minute, second, and other features such as the chronograph feature with lap & flight times, electronic tachymeter, and etc.
- This watch also comes with a countdown timer, count down/up clock with independent alarm, 7 daily alarms, flyback, UTC world time, and unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Its water resistance to 100 meters makes it suitable for water activities like swimming and snorkeling.
- It features Bluetooth technology and smartphone pairing capability for the purpose of data transfer and remote settings, such as time; date; and UTC time correction.
- Its hands and hour markers are luminescent but to add lighting for clearer readability especially in the dark, it has a backlight feature.
- It’s a durable watch composed of a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal dial window, titanium case, and rubber strap.
- With its case width at 46 mm and case thickness at 15.25 mm, it’s rather large and bulky. While the big case provides a wide dial that helps for readability, it may be a turn off for those who dislike a substantial case.
Image Credits: Watch Patrol, Chrono24