September 2022 Sales (LATEST)
Tissot Couturier Men's T035.439.11.051.00 Watch
The Tissot Couturier Men's T035.439.11.051.00 Watch is a handsome timepiece tastefully designed with a black dial that has, in silver tone, a subdial; hands; and hour markers together with its silver-tone stainless steel case and bracelet that makes a minimalist yet sophisticated appeal. One particular highlight of this watch is its 24 hours GMT feature, which is at its silver subdial at the left. Other features in this watch include the seconds subdial, 12 hours subdial, tachymeter, date display, and 100-meter water resistance good for swimming and snorkeling. The sapphire crystal enclosing its watch face makes for an unimpaired view of the dial, as well as a scratch-free surface of the dial window, as it is both anti-reflective and scratch resistant. This sleek watch makes a great timepiece for either everyday use or even on special occasions with a suit. And it'll definitely make a handy watch for travel.
Value for Money
- It features a black dial with a subdial, hands, and hour markers in silver tone that together with the stainless steel case and bracelet makes a sophisticated aesthetic.
- Despite its minimalist appeal, in this watch are multiple features, such as its seconds, 12 hours, and 24 hours GMT subdials; tachymeter; date display; and 100-meter water resistance.
- The sapphire crystal allows unimpaired readability with its anti-reflectiveness and prevents scratches, as it’s a very durable material.
- It’s a bit big and a little heavier compared to other watches. It might not go well with skinny persons.
- If you don’t travel much or don’t have any concerns with other time zones, then its GMT feature would be useless.
- It has a simplistic design, that although is quite sophisticated and can match perfectly with any outfit, some people would rather go for something with more color or embellishments.
Image Source: Anytime Watches, Tissot, onliner, hodinky-365.sk