Tissot Tradition Men's T0636101603800 Watch
The Tissot Tradition Men's T0636101603800 Watch has a classic elegance with its design that isn't too much but gorgeous enough for a dress watch, which also gives it a timeless appeal. Beautifying the watch is the silver guilloche dial. Holding in place its lovely dial along with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal is the polished stainless steel case that's attached to a brown crocodile-patterned leather strap. And its strap is secured with a butterfly clasp that is easy to put on and adds to its aesthetic. This watch runs on a quartz movement with 3 jewels. An added convenience to this watch is the date display at the 3 o' clock position. Getting this watch wet is not a problem with its 30-meter water resistance. This is the perfect timepiece for those who have a taste for elegance and a desire for a timeless watch.
Value for Money
- Its elegant design makes it a classic dress watch that’s timeless.
- It’s slim, so it’s lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
- Its timeless appeal will be kept in mint condition with the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- You can be updated with the date with its date display at the 3 o’ clock position.
- Its 30-meter water resistance keeps it safe from splashes.
- For a quartz watch, it surprisingly has 3 jewels, which is not so common in quartz watches.
- Also another unique feature for this watch is its butterfly clasp with the Tissot logo, as leather-strapped watches usually come with a buckle. The butterfly clasp looks nice and is easy to put on. And as compared to buckles that tend to cause damage to leather straps, the butterfly clasp won’t be so damaging.
- A watch with a big diameter is fine if you’re into that sort of thing. But if you opt for something smaller, then this isn’t really suitable for you, especially if you have a small wrist.
Image Source: Tissot, WatchReviewBlog