TAG Heuer Aquaracer Men's Calibre 5 WAY211A.BA0928 Watch
The TAG Heuer Aquaracer Men's Calibre 5 WAY211A.BA0928 Watch truly does serve its purpose as a diving watch with its 300-meter water resistance, unidirectional bezel, screw-down crown, screw-down case back, and diving extension. And it comes with a sleek design perfect for complementing a casual attire or even a suit to add to that. It has a black on silver-tone design that has a classic appeal and will go well with any outfit. This handsome timepiece is built with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal to protect it from scratches. It has an automatic self-wind movement that is powered by a Calibre 5 engine consisting of 26 jewels and running on 38 hours of power reserve. A date display is provided at its 3 o' clock position and is enlarged by a magnifying lens positioned over it on its crystal. This luxury watch would be best for the hydrophile who likes to keep it chic or a dapper man who wants a quality timepiece.
Value for Money
- It’s an automatic watch suitable for diving, at the same time suitable for casual wear or even a suit with its sleek design of black on silver-tone stainless steel with a combination of a fine brushed and polished finish.
- Its black ceramic unidirectional bezel complements its black textured dial and is quite durable as well.
- With its anti-reflective; scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, this watch is protected from scratches.
- This watch with an automatic self-wind movement is powered by a Calibre 5 engine, which has 26 jewels and 38 hours of power reserve.
- It has a date display that has a magnifying lens over it for it to be seen easily.
- Its 300-meter water resistance, unidirectional bezel, screw-down crown, screw-down case back, and diving extension make this watch perfect for diving.
- It’s black on silver-tone design may make it sleek and give it a classic appeal. But it may be a bit boring for other’s taste.
Image Credits: WATCHfever, MRTIENWATCH, Spartans Watch Reviews/youtube