TAG Heuer Formula 1 Men's CAZ1011.FT8024 Watch
From the Formula 1 series, which according to TAG Heuer, is designed for the fast-paced life, the TAG Heuer Formula 1 Men's CAZ1011.FT8024 Watch is built with a tough exterior along with a bunch of handy features, which, indeed, makes it suitable for persons who are always on full throttle—racer or not. Or perhaps, Formula 1 fans might also want to add this watch to their collection. Although it's a sporty watch, it has an elegant design that can keep one in style while on the go. This durable and stylish watch is made with a stunning anthracite dial. Enframing the dial is a black ceramic bezel and enclosing it is a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal dial window, through which make the watch extra resilient to accidental hits and bumps. Its solid stainless steel case is attached to an equally solid rubber strap in black that together with the black ceramic bezel and anthracite dial make a sleek aesthetic for the watch. This is a quartz watch that includes features, such as a date display; chronograph; tachymeter; and 200-meter water resistance. In addition, adding reinforcement to its 200-meter water resistance is its screw-down crown and screw-down case back to ensure that water doesn't get inside it during water activities. Plus, if you're into diving, the unidirectional bezel could aid in tracking time underwater. This watch is perfect for either those who lead a fast life or avid followers of Formula 1.
Value for Money
- It’s crafted with a robust composition along with a stunning aesthetic.
- This watch is protected from scratches by the strongest crystal—sapphire crystal—that encloses its dial.
- On its solid stainless steel case is a durable black; ceramic; unidirectional bezel, which perfectly complements the dial it enframes.
- Even its dial is made with tough materials. A tough anthracite makes up its face with a sunray design that produces quite an aesthetic when it catches light.
- The indices are rhodium-plated, which makes it extremely corrosion-resistant, as well as highly reflective, and not to mention that rhodium is the rarest and most valuable precious metal in the world.
- An equally solid rubber strap is attached to its case, which is the best material for sporty watches, such as this one, for its durability and comfort.
- As this watch is designed for the fast-paced life, it equips the person on the go with features, such as a date display; chronograph; tachymeter; and 200-meter water resistance.
- To ensure that no water ever gets inside this 200-meter water resistant watch when out for some water activities, it’s made with a screw-down crown and screw-down case back.
- Also, its bezel is unidirectional that can help track time when underwater.
- Its monochromatic charm may not be something other people may be so crazy about. Although its simplistic design may have a classic appeal, some people may prefer a watch with a bit of color and accents.
Image Source: Iconic Watches, JackRoad