Invicta Pro Diver Men's 22048 Watch
With the pop of red in its dial and bezel, the Invicta Pro Diver Men's 22048 Watch is a timepiece that has a bold wrist presence. Complementing the bright red in this watch is the silver tone in the hands and indices on its dial, as well as in its stainless steel case and bracelet. It would be perfect for mixing and matching with your outfits to make your own distinguishable statement. In terms of durability, this watch is reinforced with scratch resistance through the flame fusion crystal that encloses its dial, and it comes with 200-meter water resistance. Available in this watch is a unidirectional bezel and a date display. This striking timepiece is suitable for those with a distinctive sense of fashion.
Value for Money
- The pop of red in its dial and bezel make it quite striking.
- It’s an affordable watch that’s functional and has a bold wrist presence.
- With its flame fusion crystal, despite the tendencies of your watch getting hit or banged, scratches are prevented by the durable crystal.
- The date is also provided at its 3 o’ clock position.
- It has 200-meter water resistance.
- Although it claims to have 200-meter water resistance, there are complains about this watch regarding its poor water resistance.
Image Credits: Invicta, emonday07