Invicta Pro Diver Men's 16034 Watch
From observation, Invicta provides some of the most strikingly stylish timepieces, and the Invicta Pro Diver Men's 16034 Watch one of the most attractive diver's watches in the market. It's creatively designed with a distinctive aesthetic composed of a black mother of pearl dial with gold-tone hands and indices and a combination of silver tone and 18k gold plating in its stainless steel. And not only does the brilliant gold plating make it resplendent but also make it extra durable. Also providing reinforcement of scratch resistance to this watch is its flame fusion crystal. With the 300-meter water resistance of this watch, one can go on an underwater adventure to deep depths. This diver's watch is powered by a 41-hour power reserve automatic movement. Diver or not, this watch can satisfy one's taste for stylish timepieces.
Value for Money
- For a diver’s watch, this sure is a good-looking timepiece. Its design is distinctive but also classy, which makes it quite striking.
- The 18k gold plating adds brilliance to the watch, at the same time reinforces the stainless steel.
- A flame fusion crystal protects this watch from scratches.
- This watch is equipped with necessary features for diving, such as 300-meter water resistance for a deep underwater adventure; a unidirectional bezel for tracking time underwater; and a screw-down crown for preventing water damage.
- It’s a reliable automatic watch with an ample power reserve of 41 hours. And through its exhibition case back, you can take a peek at its movement.
- This watch also provides a date display.
- With its substantial structure, this watch isn’t suitable for a small wrist, and it’s rather heavy, as some buyers commented.
Image Credits: Invicta, Avito