Invicta Pro Diver Men's 1773 Watch
With its stunning aesthetic and reliable functionality that comes at a very affordable price, the Invicta Pro Diver Men's 1773 Watch is a remarkable timepiece that hits the trifecta. This 200-meter water resistant diver's watch is tastefully designed with silver-tone and 18k gold-plated stainless steel and a pop of blue. The 18k gold plating that provides a touch of opulence to the timepiece also adds to its durability. For a solid bezel, to go with its gold plating is the blue ion-plating for its top ring. And it's reinforced with a tough flame fusion crystal for protection from scratches. Another feature this watch provides is its chronograph. If you'd like an affordable timepiece with an air of luxury, this would be suitable for you.
Value for Money
- It’s quite fashionable with its stunning design of silver-tone and 18k gold-plated stainless steel together with a pop of blue in its dial and bezel.
- Apart from beautifying the watch, its gold plating also adds to its durability.
- A flame fusion crystal encloses its dial for protection from scratches.
- With its chic design, this watch would make a great accessory to style your outfit.
- For a beautiful watch, this timepiece is very much affordable. It actually resembles the Rolex Submariner but comes at a much lower price than that of the high-end watch.
- Its water resistant to 200 meters.
- It also provides a chronograph.
- It’s not suitable for those with small wrists, as it’s rather large, but it’s how diver’s watches typically are.
- Although it looks like the Rolex Submariner, it’s quality is not as great as the Rolex. Particularly, what buyers tend to complain about is how its band isn’t so solid.
Image Credits: Invicta, WorthPoint