September 2022 Sales (LATEST)
Captain’s Choice Aftershave Splash Review
Captain’s Choice struck gold with this Aftershave Splash. We love how this product soothes our skin after shaving. It impressed us with how it manages to provide a cooling feeling without the use of any menthol. The toned feeling of our skin lasted almost the whole day but the scent dissipated about an hour after application, which was kind of a bummer. There are a lot of mixed reviews regarding the smell, but we enjoyed all of the different scents and didn’t think they were too overpowering; It's really just a matter of preference and scent selection. As appealing as the amber glass bottle is though, it’s always tricky having glass bottles in bathrooms as they can easily shatter. The restrictive cap at the opening is a nice touch though, as it prevents over-dispensing. Packaging aside, we think this product is very effective.
Value for Money
Effectively soothes skin after shaving
Leaves a cooling sensation
Scent doesn't last very long
A little pricey
Smell can be overpowering to some
Save Big At:
Proudly made in the United States, Captain’s Choice utilizes Alcohol, Extracts, Essential Oils, Glycerin, and Witch Hazel to produce the all natural Aftershave Splash. This product is suitable for all skin types but we wouldn’t recommend this to those with sensitive noses.
Released in Six Scents:
- Bay Rum – a warming scent with notes of cinnamon and citrus, the most popular one
- Cat o’ Nine Tails – Similar to Bay Rum but with a stronger tone that’s really intense and only for the mightiest who seek the aftershave burn
- Lime – natural and refreshing
- North – evergreen with hints of juniper and vanilla (recently discontinued)
- Sandalwood – a modern take on the classic sandalwood scent, our personal favourite
- Venture – a very masculine, yet complex aroma.