September 2022 Sales (LATEST)
Dr. Squatch Natural Bar Soap Review
Despite its rather normal size, Dr. Squatch Natural Bar Soap hardly lasts after 4 washes, which is such a waste because we really love this soap. All of the scents smell amazing and they each create rich lathers that can convert any shower gel aficionado to a bar soap user. Not all are meant to exfoliate but the ones that do effectively scrub off any grime. We’d be using these soaps forever if only they’d let us. Spare yourself the despair and save this bar for short trips, where they’ll not only heighten your holiday but also save you the trouble of hauling a half used bar of soap home.
Value for Money
Effectively cleanses the skin
Makes a great gift
Perfect for short travels
Barely lasts after 4 uses
Expensive to continue use
Save Big At:
Dr. Squatch takes pride in only using the best ingredients for its Natural Bar Soap. It nourishes the skin with its fusion of natural glycerin with coconut oil and olive oil. No harsh chemicals such as paragons or SLS were added. This product is available in 9 amazing scents which probably linger longer than the soap itself. This soap is suitable for all skin types but those with sensitive skin should be wary of the variants with exfoliants as they could be too harsh.
- Crisp IPA – A perfect brew of refreshing grapefruit and crisp, hoppy beer
- Gold Moss – A revered, reliable, and potent blend driven by oak moss
- Nautical Sage – A refreshing mix of cypress, lavender, and sage.
- Bay Rum – Island tropics with a mix of clove, cinnamon, pine, and citrus
- Cedar Citrus – An energizing blend of rustic cedar and zesty orange oils.
- Spearmint Basil – Mint bliss
- Eucalyptus Yogurt – Invigorating eucalyptus
- Cool Fresh Aloe – Smells like a fresh spring morning
- Deep Sea Goats Milk – Very earthy and floral