Jack Black stands by producing superior skincare that is neither complicated nor cosmetic. This has led to its rise as one of the leading men’s skincare brands around. The Jack Black’s Intense Therapy Lip balm active ingredients are: highly effective moisturizing agent, Petrolatum, UVA absorbing Avobenzone, and UVB absorbing Octinoxate.
Because it includes Petrolatum, the lip balm does have the same consistency as Vaseline, which may be a turn off for some people. This product is also not recommended for people with ultra sensitive skin as it includes natural emollients such as Shea Butter and Avocado Oil, which some may be allergic to. A fair amount of people have cautioned about allergic reactions and acne breakouts after usage.
This lip balm comes in 6 subdued flavors:
- Natural Mint – for a refreshing feeling
- Black Tea and Blackberry – for a fruity scent
- Grapefruit and Ginger – for a scent on the gingery side
- Lemon and Chamomile – for a lemony sensation
- Mango and Mandarin – for a bright scent
- Shea Butter and Vitamin E – for people who prefer unscented skincare products.